Waszink Actuarial Advisory aims to strengthen risk management practices of its clients by offering temporary support on a project basis.
Upon completion of an assignment, WAA aspires to enable its clients to administer all processes in-house, with minimal external support.
- Development of Internal Models for Capital Adequacy and Profitability Measurement.
- Reserve Review & Reserve Adequacy testing.
- Pricing of P&C Products using GLM techniques.
- Implementation of Stochastic Models in VBA.
- Optimising the use of reinsurance and other risk mitigation instruments to achieve superior returns on capital, given internal and external requirements such as those set by regulators and rating agencies.
- Project and interim management for implementation of risk management systems.